Thursday, November 8, 2012

Waiting with expectation...

Expect: to look forward to
Expectation: The act or state of  looking forward to...
Dictionary.com

Have you been told or heard another say, when you pray, let go of expectations, that is, how you believe the manifestation is suppose to look. I have heard many people say, just let it happen.

The Infinite Intelligence or God as I call it, does the work. There is no need to tell God how to answer the prayer.

On the other hand, we are to pray believing that the prayer will be answered. We should expect our prayers to be answered but not necessarily in the form we want it to be.

When I pray, I pray with expectation that my prayers will be answered. With open arms and an open heart, I relax and wait to see how the manifestation will show up in my reality. However it shows up, I am grateful. In my experiences, the manifestations of my answered prayers are beyond my expectation.

Meditation: contemplate on, I pray with great expectations of answered prayers. I let go and let God. Take 3 cleansing breaths and then go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment