Sunday, November 18, 2012

Prayer...our connection with the One Mind...

There is no space or time in the Mind of God...

Recently, I have received a large amount of requests for prayer. It is not possible to personally go and visit each person. Some of these people are not in my geographic location.

So, I pray where I am knowing that my prayer comforts these people because there is no time or space in the Mind of God and God is wherever everyone is. Sometimes I am able to call and pray over the phone and other times I email prayers. When this seems not to be possible, I go to a place, still myself and then I do my affirmations, prayers and pray for others.

Some of these people who request prayer excitedly respond to let me know that prayer does work. It is important when we ask for prayer that we let the person praying know that we received comfort or an answer to our prayers. To know that your prayer helped someone, strengthens one's faith. As a matter of fact, it strengthens everyone's faith.

In my morning prayers, I pray for my family and neighbors and each person that I believe need prayer and then I pray for the whole world and everything in it.

Meditation: contemplate on, I pray without ceasing. I know prayer is how I connect with the One Mind... God, where I live and have my being. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment