Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Give it...just one more chance...

The greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to success is always to give it just one more chance. ~Thomas Edison~

I went to the Omega Institute a few years ago. One of the founders along with another facilitator gave a workshop on health and wellness.

The co-founder told us a story of how he became a doctor who practiced integrative medicine and had an idea for a place where people could come and heal. He told us the facility was big and posh. This place did not work out for him. He did not give up on his idea and dream. He went on to co-found the Omega Institute and it is world famous. Spiritual healers, philosophers and mystics from around the world teach and share their knowledge and wisdom at Omega. What if this man had given up or just not given it one more chance? I had such a beautiful experience there, I can not imagine this wonderful serene and peaceful place not existing. Omega is truly unique.

Meditation: contemplate on, all I have to do is to keep my faith and be patient knowing that with the Spirit of God, all things work for my best. I am grateful. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment