Monday, November 5, 2012

Let not your heart be troubled...

Today, we as American citizens get to vote for who we would like to see as the President of the United States of America. I bring enthusiasm and gratitude because a lot of people fought and loss their lives for me and others to be able to vote today.

Enthusiasm inspires gratefulness. I am truly grateful to be able to go to the polls and cast my vote.
This day is finally here. Tomorrow is another day. For now, I shall focus on this day and rejoice in it.

Meditation: contemplate on, I am enthusiastic about today. I bring that enthusiasm to this day which is a voting day for the President of the United States. I do not let my heart be troubled by the outcome. I focus on God is my Source and is ever with me, eternally. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment