Friday, November 30, 2012

Change...resist or not to resist...

~Change~...when the form, nature, content or the future course, etc., of something is different from what it is or what it could be if left alone.
Dictionary.com

Part of moving to a peaceful world is having to change. There has to be a change in thinking and change in some of the beliefs we have held onto for most of our lives.

Adapting to change is part of living life more abundantly. It is so comfortable and familiar to just keep thinking and doing things the same way. There is uncertainty about going into unknown territory. I believe this is why there is so much resistance to change. In resisting, at least to some changes in our lives, we miss out on a richer and fuller life. This resistance makes it unable for us to receive more abundance in our lives. This is something to think about.

Meditation: contemplate on, my Source is God. I am one with my Source. I trust myself to step forward into this ever changing world knowing my Source is within and with me always. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment