Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peace...let it begin with me.

Peace...a state of mutual harmony between people or groups.
Dictionary.com

In order for peace to happen and stay with us, we have to shake up the status quo. This seems to be happening all over the world. The old regime is crumbling. The world is going through a cleansing.

Peace can not happen with the same people or with the same kind of thoughts. New thoughts and ideas have to come forth. This begins with each one of us.

We can not go into this peace venture halfway. It has to be all the way. It begins with each one of us. Let's begin with peace hour by hour and day by day until it is all the time.

Meditation: contemplate on, I am peace. Peace is within me. Let me express peace moment by moment until it is expressing as me all the time. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment