Friday, November 16, 2012

Being a role model is taking responsibilty...

It is important for me to model well for my grandchildren without becoming unauthentic. I am getting my body, mind and spirit into shape. If I try working on one part of me, I must work on the other aspects of me. I want to be in balance. I have been juicing for quite awhile now. My grands who are still little people do not even want bottled juice any longer. Personally, I do not blame them. Juices made from fresh fruits and vegetables are much more nutritious and certainly more tasty. I also make smoothies and they tell others about the smoothies that I make.

I was using my tablet to look up the benefits of juicing versus making smoothies and I learned a lot. This information was provided by YouTube. Experts take documented information and launch it onto YouTube so that it is available to people around the world. Some of the experts are from other parts of the world.

I enjoy connecting with people from around the world. I marvel at the internet and the technology that is at our disposal. We can take it or leave it.

I saw the most amazing juicer. I already have one but I am getting a new one. This juicer is so fast that it encourages you to do more juicing. I am excited.

When I woke up this morning, I gave thanks for my breath and thanks for today and all in it. I began with Deepak Chopra's 21 day challenge meditation. Today, we are on day number 12. I could not have imagined that I would be exposed to information that I needed to hear that was connected to today's meditation. The meditation was about intention and putting that intention into a bottle and letting it go into the ocean of Pure Consciousness. One of my intentions is getting myself back into shape, with a healthy diet and exercise. I would like to prepare by doing a juice fast or juice feast, as it is called. All of the information that I need to get started and answers to the many questions that I have about juicing, juicers and preparation for a juice fast was right within my reach by way of my tablet.

As I prepared breakfast, I watched and listened to information from a array of perspectives. I came through all of this information without confusion. I know how I am going to proceed. I know exactly what kind of juicer I am going to purchase and the amount of money that I am willing to spend.

Everything just sort of clicked right into place. I was motivated to attempt a juice fast for a few days after watching a documentary, "Fat, sick and nearly dead". This documentary is worth watching even if you do not have weight concerns.The medicinal benefits that are in green leafy vegetables and fruits are amazing. Many diseases have gone into remission or just gone completely away. Everything we need to know and how to get it is right in front of us.

Meditation: contemplate on, my eternal Source is always with me, always available, I only have to be quiet, still and listen. I am so grateful. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths, now go into the silence for at least 3 minutes.
Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment