Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My highest and best...

Sometimes we are comfortable just where we are. In prayer we pray for a person's highest good. This good that we pray for can be out of the range of our imagination. I want my highest and best although, this could mean a little more work and patience is required.

I get reflexology done on my feet. I have been sticking to a healthy eating plan and I can see some visual results. Best of all, I feel much better than I have in a long time. I was told that there was some swelling on the sides of my feet and they were swollen even more today than last time. Immediately, I thought that I was doing something wrong. My reflexologist explained that I have improved in some areas and that it takes time for those benefits to reach all areas of the body. I was relieved to hear this but understood that I have a bit more work to do. Part of my work is to know my body extremely well. I do not just want to be a little better, I want to operate with a superb mind, body and spirit, that is, my highest and best.

Meditation: contemplate on, I am one with the Infinite Power that I call God. I allow the Power of God to flow through me and express as me; raising my consciousness to its highest and best. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths and then go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment