Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I live and have my being in...God.

 Treatment/Prayer

Recognition: I am recognizing the One Power, One Presence that I call God that lives in everyone and everything. There is only One Life and I live and have my being in Life...God. 

Unification: God lives within me and I am one with this Presence.

Realization: The Presence of God flows through me expressing as me. It is the Presence of God that is expressed in my words and deeds. I attract to me the right people, right relationships and right circumstances that makes my life perfect in every way. I am whole and complete.

Thanksgiving: I give thanks for this Truth that manifest all things. I give thanks for my Source that makes my life whole. I am eternally grateful.

Release: I release this word knowing that they do not return to me void. I let go and let God.

And So It Is.  
Amen.

Meditation: contemplate on the breath. As you close your eyes, begin to notice your breathing and relax your body as you inhale and exhale. As you go into a deeper state of relaxation, notice that you are exhaling longer. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths and then sit quietly continuing to notice your breathing. When you are ready, you will slowly open your eyes and return to the room that you are in.  Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment