Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No matter what...I keep my faith...

This is the day after the Presidential election. It is good to finish a project. We hear often that it is not the destination but the journey. Everyone gets tired and wants to see the end so that we are able to begin another project. This is how I see the campaign of each candidate for this Presidential election.

It is now time to turn our focus on the new beginning. Although, some things have not changed and I suppose will not change at least at the rate that many of us would love to see. It is also important to not put all our chips on one man. It is important to still keep the faith and know that our Source is God.

Meditation: contemplate on, whatever the outcome is, I will continue to keep my faith and know that God is eternally within me. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths and afterwards go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment