Monday, November 19, 2012

Holidays...I am at peace...

Activities and gatherings may pack my schedule during the holiday season. Sometimes it can seem overwhelming. Yet in the midst of any busyness, I can find peace and calm within.
~Daily Word~ pg 30 November, 2012 issue

With the holidays coming stress is definitely part of the equation. Food shopping and shopping for those presents for family and friends can be trying. In all of this, we can still find peace.

We can keep our minds on the positive and pleasant thoughts of our holiday season. We get to be with family and friends that we do not see on a regular basis. It is good to gather together and express our love for each other. There is so much to be thankful for. Peace is already within us. Now is the time to connect to it.

Meditation: contemplate on, no matter what is going on around me, I am at peace. I say these words feeling peace welling up within me. Take 3 deep breaths and then go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment