Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peace...now...

I believe peace is possible in my time. In order for this to happen, I must start thinking more peaceful thoughts. Everything I do or say peace has to be present. 

When I truly embrace this idea, it will permeate my entire being and radiate out to others. When others feel and see peace, they too will act more peacefully. This continues until we have a segment of our society who are peaceful people. Once there is a segment of peaceful people the mass consciousness changes. The vibrational frequency is raised. In meditation, I imagine that this is so. I bring my focus on this until it becomes my reality.

Meditation: contemplate on, at the table of God there is love, peace, joy and harmony. I claim my place at the table. Take 3 deep cleansing breaths. Go into the silence for at least 3 minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment