Sunday, August 11, 2013

Are you ready?

When you begin to see your dreams manifest before your very eyes, it is something to see and is quite emotional.

Getting a certification as a coach was but a "foolish idea" to quote Dr. Will Coleman. Yet, I pursued my dream and it is now a reality for me. This is not the end for me. I asked Spirit, now what.

One of my friends on Facebook posted a picture of singer who was popular over forty years. I recognized her and remembered her hit song, "Yes, I'm Ready". I began to think to myself, yes, I am ready, that is, for the next step.

I am grateful for the 21 day meditation challenge. I not only meditate with many people, I also keep a journal and I write long entries because I need to see what is on my mind and what is in my heart. This has been a way for me to take the next step.

I had not thought about my own web site for a long time. Yesterday, I went on wix and looked at possible pages that I could resonate with. I even thought to myself, maybe I will hire a professional just to get me started. All of this occurred from that simple question, what is next?

Meditation

Contemplate on: Yes, I am ready.

Affirm: I am ready for the next step.

Path to Silence: Breathe and notice your breathing. Take deep breaths and exhale slowly. Go into the silence for at least three minutes. Lovely LadyFran

No comments:

Post a Comment